I believe we need good words to built us up. Because we never know how many curses people unintentionally say to us. If we keep those bad words.. our soul will be damage too. Click on this page to add more information about this.. but allow me to share my devotion of the day about History Maker now.
Tuesday, June 15th 2010
History Maker in icare
Today I will share the 10 criteria of how to be someone who have the Spirit of "iCare"
1. Someone whose opinion deserves appreciation and have wide perspective.
2. Someone who can help others from a negative attitude into a positive attitude
3. Someone who can motivate, strengthen, encourages, encouragement and inspiration to others
4. Someone who can bring others to know the people around him more successful and accomplished
5. Someone who can find ability / talents in the lives of others
6. Someone who has a positive outlook and attitude of a winner
7. Someone whose life is pure, holding fast to the integrity and honesty
8. Someone who can laugh at life and sometimes can laugh at himself lightly, and not make life very seriously
9. Someone who used to say I am a lucky man and I should be grateful
10. Someone who teaches us to understand the principles of excellence
God wants to make you and i as history makers but not everyone will be "History Maker". Where are you standing right now?
Let's not make them as a manual guidance.. But as a good check list to our own self so maybe one day we'll be standing as History Maker.
"Wherever you go, no matter what the weather,
always bring your own SUNSHINE."
Anthony J. D'Angelo, The College Blue Book