Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Broken String Lullaby


"Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair."  ~William Cowper




It's not about how much you want a person..
but it's how much you miss the person that count..
It's not about how many times i said i love you..
but how much i miss you now..

I miss you in my heart..
In a place where all the love lies..
I miss you in silence
In a state where golden lies..

My senses..
My wishes..
My Thoughts...
Will remain keep the truths..
of how much i miss

It's not about how much i want you..
but it's how much i miss you..
It's not about how many times i said i love you..
but how bad i want to say " i  miss you " now..



What is the opposite of two?  A lonely me, a lonely you.  ~Richard Wilbur






No comments:

Post a Comment