Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Suit and Myself

I am Iron Man. The suit and I are one. -Tony Stark



Trying to push my self to write again.. It's 3:18 in the morning..so i try to keep up with the time here..

I Love the quote... Because like it or not..we live everyday wearing 'something'... There's always something to be 'cover' on our daily basis. If You say it's a mask.. you cover your true face from the world...If you say it's a suit..you cover your body from the world.. A good gown will definitely cover and correct our true body form to make it more presentable to the world.. A good shoes will cover our foot step..


All of that matter is because how bad we want to look good for others...for community.. for society.. for the world.. We make our own style because we thought that this will be our trademark.. Because the style can hide our deepest sorrow that we don't want to share with others.


Somehow the suit determine our self more than our personality..
If we can look each others eyes everyday.. we won't bothering our self try to cover anything... Because then the eyes will tell me the truth...the sadness and the joy..the real you deep inside..

What do 'They" say about this??

1. “They're targeting guys who dress like me -- guys who dress hip-hop. Put a murderer in a suit, and he's still a murderer. It sends a bad message to kids.” - Allen Iverson

2. “Nowadays everyone's got the nose rings and the colored hair, so for me to wear the suit and tie is a different way to go.”-Sam Raimi

3. “It embarrasses me to think of all those years I was buying silk suits and alligator shoes that were hurting my feet; cars that I just parked, and the dust would just build up on them.” - Washington Irving

4. “My father used to say, 'Let them see you and not the suit. That should be secondary.” - Cary Grant

5. “I buy expensive suits. They just look cheap on me.” - Warren Buffet..


And so for now...Me and My Suit are one because i want it to.. Because there's something i want to keep and lock away in my heart. One day.. i hope i found someone who will see me beyond the look and the suit.

Well ... it's 4:09 AM.. and i just wish to find the suit that suit me best today.. a piece of textile to cover the engraver of my heart...

Happy Thursday fellas...

No comments:

Post a Comment