Sunday, May 30, 2010

Jacqline Cellosse..salute!!

I want to write this because i realize her problem is a lot worst than mine. I thought my problem was big enough. I was a shame about my life..but now, i believe keeping the story alive makes a world a better place for everyone, because i understand everyone having their own problem. I share this because i want to share the strength i have within every problem.

This week.. bad news always come to me.. The financial problem in my family gotten worst since my Dad made a wrong decision again. I can not say it's all his fault.. because i believe every path i have to go through happen for a good reason.

This week every material thing i owned back to Jesus. None of things we have on earth stays forever. It's all only a temporary gift from God. He gave everything He can take everything too. This is such a bad week for me. I cry a lot.. because I'm so afraid of the future. My family turn out having debt that i can't imagine how to pay. This is our second fall. Three years back was our first downfall we thought everything is going to be alright nothing worst than loosing a house.. But this year ..God show that we still could loose our car and not too mention the debt .. If in math equation we know "minus".. in economic major we know "deficit"..in my life, i learn them twice. I want to angry at my dad for making such a stupid decision and not to tell me or my Mom when he made the huge decision, but i don't thing it's the right thing to do.. I learn a lot to be wise..and to be patient. I just took my time to pray and doing what i can.

Me and my Dad went off to Church this morning. Reverend Jeffrey S. Tjandra was the sermons deliverer. He is such a great Reverend and Worship Singer. Many songs has been written to inspire Christianity's soul. At the end of his sermon, He tell us a good story about his beloved friend Jacqline Celosse. This is the part where i give thanks for all the problem that happen to my family.



Such a great story about a Christian Worship Singer named Jacqline Celosse. She was a lady rocker that use drugs. That was her mistake that draw her near to death experienced. She got overdosed but God prove his majestic power to save her life. She repent her life in front of God.. Got married with a Reverend and having two beautiful daughter. Not long after her first pregnancy She was diagnosed having breast cancer.  The operation procedure was her second near death experienced. Yet She live and survive to praise Jesus more and more.. By September 2008 her third bad news comes a long.She was diagnosed having fifteenth lump lymph in her throat section. At her attempt to recover from this extremely rare and deadly “Kikuchi-Fujimoto disease”, She found out that she got another cancer that the cure is contradict to “Kikuchi-Fujimoto disease”.

Kikuchi's disease is a very rare disease and mainly seen in Japan. Isolated cases are reported in America, Europe and Asia. It is mainly a disease of young adults (mean age, 20–30 years) with slight female preponderance. The cause of this disease is not known although infectious and autoimmune etiologies have been proposed. Course of the disease is generally benign and self-limiting. Lymphadenopathy most often resolves over several weeks to six months. Recurrence rate is about 3%.Doctors from Indonesia..China..and Singapore all giving up. And up to this day She still live in pain.

Her story doesn't end there. Her oldest daughter also having a rare disease that shows white spots all over her body, and her youngest daughter having virus in her digestion that makes her intestine leak. The whole condition are allowed in front of God's eyes. Yet She didn't yell to god to ask why.. She said this on one of her video interview : "Although my body has been damaged, I will not giving up my faith. I never doubted the goodness of God in life.

Her story are so real and it does happen to Christian community. Her story is a true inspiration that we shall walk by faith and not by sight.

 
As long as i can breath i want to leave a legacy.. A foot print from every article I've made, Something to make them notice they're not alone.. If Jesus allows all the problem come to us.. He will not far from us.. Jesus will show us the true courage and faith. Our story is a great inspiration among others. No matter what the out comes.. Whether there's a way out or not.. We didn't race for a good material thing in life but for a life after death.

Romans 8:28:
"28And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

Jeremiah 29:11:

   11For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

1 comment:

  1. Ce...
    I find some difficult to shout in your shoutbox...
    I just want to say I do really like your Toast blog:)Especially because you write it in English, hope that it can be a world class blog, hehehe...
    Never give up, your life, your story has inspired me a lot:D

    ReplyDelete