Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm In The News!!!


















Yayyyy!!! remember the last post i wrote about passion??
i guess after 4 to 5 month soul searching and refocus my life.. I've made a breakthrough on January 17th, 2010. My hobby and my passion brought me to enter a whole new level. My Story has been posted on JAWA POS ( one of the well know news paper in Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia).

One of my dream has come true and my face now can be recognize with more people.. Hahaha but most of all..by doing this, with Jesus on my back, i can make my parents happy and proud. I can't give them everything in life can offer, but it's a simple gift that not every one can give. Thanks to Jesus for showing me such a magnificent way to live my life.

Keep doing your best and let God do the rest !!!

HAPPY GOLDEN YEAR OF 2010 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment