Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I wish My HaiR grow FastEr...

 
www.gas13.ru

A typical things to do for a girl is to cut her hair to the latest fashion in town then...just grow them back instantly when it's no longer in shape. Honestly, having a bad hair day could effect my whole day. So i always wish my hair to grow faster and faster and faster every time i need a drastic change on my look.

But the point is...i guess it's not always just about having my hair back.....i say this in several situation. As in my transition age i wish things to come instantly. Instant food... Instant solution...Instant job...etc.etc... I guess it's in our blood now a days to make every thing a lot faster and easy. Time has consuming our life..because we have to be in a lot of place just by minutes. The traditional things that usually taking longer time will be forgotten and left behind.

What effect will it cost in the future??? ehm...i think it's going to be fun to imagine..But...for some reason...i know this will be like two side of a coin... Bad and good result will appear in a whole new dimension.. We won't be able to argue it again somehow cos' it's just happen..what will be will be...

Que Serra Serra me amigos...

No comments:

Post a Comment