Sunday, March 19, 2017

It's raining inside..

I realize how lonely i am..
I envy those who already found someone

I stare at my family photograph
I feel coldness and empty feeling..

Sometimes I just want to feel the warm of love
Sometimes I thought I found love..
Sometimes I recreate what happiness is inside of me..
Sometimes it works..but I know it is not real..a temporary imagination

I asked God to take this heartache away..
I asked God to make my life shorter
I asked God ..an apology for not being the daughter He wants me to be
I asked God ..a strength if i have to stay here longer than I expected

He didn't answer..
He might answer me..in a way He knows
He could have been answer me..yet I didn't notice
He should have all the answer..isn't it?

I just feel lonely..unwanted..

No comments:

Post a Comment