Sunday, December 30, 2012

Love Letter of 2012

Tomorrow will be the last day of 2012...

I have found that this has been one of my best year for the last 6 years of my life.
I thank God for every blessings and answers..
for making my hollowness to joyfulness ..
Now, i have a lot of hope from my hopeless days..
Walk with me for many...many ...many years to come Lord. 

Dear God,

I have found freedom whenever i count your blessings

I have found happiness in every single sweats and teardrops ..whenever i realize i only have to please You

I have found joy for Your plan is to prosper me and not to harm me, plan to give me hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11)

I have found gratefulness every time Your loving hand help me to get through my hardest days 

Thank you Jesus.. Help me to get through 2013 and many years to come..for i can not do this on my own..



With all my heart,



Febe Yuan

No comments:

Post a Comment